First you decide on your design. Then, you paint it on paper plates. Make sure it is symmetrical. Then, get the dots you missed (if any). Trust me, you will make mistakes. Look at the picture of my Polish pottery. I used sponges and brushes to paint my paper plates. I made a Pac-Man design and the one on the right is a water and fire design. Click here to learn about Polish pottery.
My Great-Great Grandmother
-
This is my great-great grandmother, Catherine Cavanaugh. She was born in
1860 and this photo (which I have digitally filtered from the original,
which ...
8 years ago
3 comments:
wacha wacha wacha .. I like the pacman one!
The Pacman design is great, and I love the blue plate on the right [the water and fire design].
It's great to work the mistakes in!
I really like the Pac-Man plate!
~Luke
Post a Comment