Thursday, September 8, 2011

Another Whole School Year

Baikenman: Hey, guess what? First of all, I have the most annoying classmate. And on top of that I have a man-eating teacher! I know you are lucky to stay alive this year! Anyway, here is what my school year is like.

On the first day, Anpanman, the most annoying classmate, went to the bathroom. While he was gone, Pooh-Bear, the man-eating beast (Oh, did I say beast? I meant to say teacher.), was demonstrating how to eat at the cafeteria and ... well, you can guess what happened.

Anpanman came back and asked, "What did I miss?" I replied by saying, "A lot."

Later at the cafeteria they served us raw meat! So I learned to pack my own lunch. Then for social studies we had to play out "Theseus and the Minotaur." When "Theseus" went to the Minotaur, the teacher ate Theseus (because the teacher was the Minotaur.) Then all the students said, "That's not how the story went!"

Pooh-Bear said, "Sorry, I couldn't resist."

Baikenman: So that's just the beginning of my terrible school year. I'll remember to pack my lunch tomorrow and hope that I'm not the next victim.

4 comments:

Grandpa said...

Sounds like school is a lot of fun!

Blondee said...

Wow- I'd pack my own lunch, too!

Julie said...

Have a great school year!

River said...

Yes, definitely pack your own lunch!
Sounds to me like Pooh-Bear needs to learn a little restraint. If he eats all the pupils, he'll have no-one left to teach.